Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Christmas Wish from Zoe...


Zoe Swafford - December 17, 2008


"All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth"



Every body Pauses and stares at me
These two teeth are gone as you can seeI don't know just who to blame for this catastrophe!
But my one wish on Christmas Eve is as plain as it can be!
All I want for Christmasis my two front teeth,my two front teeth,see my two front teeth!
Gee, if I could onlyhave my two front teeth,then I could wish you"Merry Christmas."
It seems so long since I could say,"Sister Susie sitting on a thistle!"
Gosh oh gee, how happy I'd be,if I could only whistle (thhhh, thhhh)
All I want for Christmasis my two front teeth,my two front teeth,see my two front teeth.
Gee, if I could onlyhave my two front teeth,then I could wish you"Merry Christmas!"

1 comment:

LeighAnne said...

Jen,

Zoe is so beautiful. I can't believe she is big enough to be losing teeth. So glad you found me on here. You are going to love blogging.

Have a great week.
LA